Pain Management Group
Reframe your Pain
Chronic pain is just that, a chronic issue. Whether taking care of a loved one who has chronic pain or dealing with pain personally, we need to know we are not alone and others are here to help. The goal of this group is to provide support, validation, and education in basic pain management and offer practical life skills. Each of us can benefit from learning new tools to manage not only pain, but also our emotions. Together, we gain strength.
The goals of this group are to do the following:
• Spend time with people who understand
• Share your experiences and feel heard
• Learn coping and pain management skills
• Relieve anxiety and depression that accompany pain
• Accept your pain and move toward living life to its fullest
• Reclaim control of your life
Email or call 443-442-1568 to reserve your spot today.